Christopher Stroud, M.D.
Working with the patient to develop personalized treatment plans that maintain and restore the skin’s overall health, Dr. Chris Stroud is a board-certified dermatologist who employs a variety of medical, surgical, and cosmetic techniques to help his patients achieve their skin care goals. He is a skin cancer and skin-disorder specialist who also knows how to give your skin that extra boost to restore its youthful appearance.
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Society Delta Chapter Member
- Served as Chief Resident – Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
- The University of Texas at Austin, University Honors
- The University of Texas at Austin College of Natural Sciences Honors Student
Mark Koone, M.D.
Coming on board in March 2021
Dr. Mark Koone is board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology and has been in private dermatology practice since 1990. Dr. Koone has practiced in Sherman and Paris, Texas since 1993. He also served for 25 years as a dermatologist for the Austin College Student Clinic.
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors in America, listed 2017-2018, 2015-2016, 2014, 2013, 2011-2012, 2007-2008, 2005-2006, 2003-2004, 2001-2002, 1998-1999, and 1996-1997.
- Texas Super Doctors 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 including Texas Super Doctors Hall of Fame
- Busch-Lane Pharmacology and Therapeutics Award, 1986.
- Family and Community Medicine Award, 1986
- Sandoz Award, 1986
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 1985
- Garry Memorial Scholarship, 1982
- Marie Quick Brigman Endowed Academic Scholarship, 1980-1982