Cynthia Robinson, MD, FAAD
Coming Soon to Dallas Associated Dermatologists.
Dr. Cynthia Robinson is a board-certified dermatologist who treats a wide range of skin, hair and nail conditions. She is experienced in medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology.
Dr. Robinson graduated Magna Cum Laude from Georgetown University with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. She identified her passion for medicine early in her career and earned early acceptance, as a college sophomore, into the Georgetown University School of Medicine. Dr. Robinson obtained additional training through a pre-doctoral research fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania. She finally made it to Texas where she completed her dermatology residency and served as chief resident at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Robinson is the recipient of several academic and clinical awards. She has authored numerous publications in textbooks and medical journals including the Journal of American Academy of Dermatology, British Journal of Dermatology and Journal of Investigative Dermatology. She has presented her research at international, national and regional dermatology conferences. Her professional interests include all aspects of general and cosmetic dermatology including acne, eczema, psoriasis, early detection of skin cancer, skin cancer prevention, hair loss and skin of color. Dr. Robinson enjoys engaging her patients while developing comprehensive and tailored treatment plans.
When she is not caring for her patients, Dr. Robinson enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, Women's Dermatologic Society
- Member, Skin of Color Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
Honors & Awards
- D Magazine's Best Doctors in Dallas 2022
- Leadership Award, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Dermatology, 2018
- Star Clinician Award, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Dermatology, 2018
- Chief Resident, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Dermatology, 2017-2018
- Diversity Mentorship Award, American Academy of Dermatology, 2013
- Pre-doctoral Trainee, National Institutes of Health National Research Service Award, 2013
- The Dahlgren Medal, Georgetown University Department of Mathematics, 2009
- Quantitative Science Presentation Award, Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students, 2008