Trenton D. Custis, MD
Dr. Trenton Custis is fellowship-trained and board certified in dermatology and Micrographic Dermatologist Surgery (Mohs Surgery).
Raised a few minutes from Mt. Rushmore, Dr. Custis began his education path at The University of South Dakota, where he graduated summa cum laude. He then headed west to complete medical school at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. While at UCLA, he was elected to the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society for graduating in the top tier of his medical school class. He completed a three-year residency in dermatology at UCLA as well as a fellowship in cosmetic procedures and skin cancer removal surgery at UC Davis.
In his spare time, Dr. Custis enjoys live music, playing golf, and scuba diving.
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Letter of Distinction, recognition of highest clinical rotation achievements – UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
- Summa cum laude – University of South Dakota