Mary E. Fleischli, MD
Dr. Mary Fleischli is a board-certified dermatologist devoted to excellence.
Her experience and commitment to maintaining the health of her patients is not only respected in medical dermatology but cosmetic dermatology as well. Her specialties and interests include facial injectables, skin rejuvenation, and complete dermatologic care.
Your skin is your largest organ; therefore, Dr. Fleischli encourages the importance of caring for it in every aspect. At Dallas Associated Dermatologists, Dr. Fleischli is also dedicated to helping her patients look and feel their best by administering cosmetic dermatologic care. “Being a successful cosmetic dermatologist means entering into a partnership with your patients to help them achieve their aesthetic goals. Listening to your patients is critical to construct an ideal treatment plan that fits each patient’s unique needs.”
Dr. Fleischli began her education at Stanford University in California. After her successful undergraduate years, she went on to attend the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where she received her Doctor of Medicine. She completed her internship at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital and then finalized her residency at the Department of Dermatology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Fleischli has enjoyed seeing patients at Dallas Associated Dermatologists for 18 years, and in that time has had the pleasure to care for whole families. Outside of the office, she most enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas Ft. Worth Dermatological Society
- Dallas County Medical Society
Honors & Awards
- During residency, Dr. Fleischli earned Clinical Honors in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Psychiatry, Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Ambulatory Care, and was elected Medical School Representative for the Harvard Graduate and Professional School’s Council.
- D Magazine – Best Doctors in Dallas 2013, 2019, 2021, & 2023
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors – 2013-2016
- Best Doctors in America – 2004-2015