Allison F. Singer, MD
Dr. Allison Singer is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in the treatment of pediatric, adolescent, and adult skin disorders, skin cancer prevention and treatment, and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Singer received her Bachelor of Science degree with honors in Biology at Tulane University, and her Doctorate of Medicine degree with honors and membership in the honorary medical society Alpha Omega Alpha, from The University of Texas at Houston Medical School. She completed an internship in Internal Medicine at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and her Dermatology Residency at UT Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, where she served as chief resident at Parkland Memorial Hospital her senior year.
Dr. Singer finished her training in 1999 and remained on the faculty of UT Southwestern as a Clinical Assistant Professor in Dermatology for one year prior to going into private practice. Dr. Singer values compassionate care and the long-term relationships she builds with her patients. In her free time, she enjoys time spent with her husband, Randy and their very active twin boys.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology, Diplomate
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Dallas Dermatologic Society
- Dermatology Foundation, The Leader's Society
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical School Honor Society—1994 - Present
- Angie’s List “Super Service Award” 2013
- In Style Magazine “Best Beauty Buys—Beauty Contributor 2009-2011
- Lucky Magazine “Upfront” event in New York—skincare consultant to celebrities and VIPs 2008
- People.com “Star Tested Beauty Tips”—medical contributor 2008
- Instyle.com “Daily Beauty Flash”—medical contributor 2008
- D Magazine “Top Doctors”— 2004-2006
- Janice M. Glasgow Award, outstanding female medical student—1995
- D Magazine Best Doctors In Collin County—2020