Sarah R. Scott, MD
Dr. Sarah Scott is a board-certified dermatologist who welcomes patients to treat an array of dermatologic disorders.
Dr. Scott began her professional education at Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts, where she received her BA in Neuroscience. She then came back to her home state of Texas to attend medical school at UT Southwestern, then completed her medical internship at Baylor’s University Medical Center. Dr. Scott continued to complete her dermatology residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, where she served as the Chief Dermatology Resident during her final year.
When away from the office, Dr. Scott enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys staying active by hiking and running. She loves to try new restaurants in the Dallas area and is a lover of classical music concerts, opera, and ballet.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Dallas/Fort Worth Dermatologic Society
- Louisiana Dermatological Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Women’s Dermatological Society
Honors & Awards
- Chief Resident, LSU Department of Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Best Doctors in America