Chris W. Crawford, MD
Dr. Chris Crawford is a board-certified dermatologist who enjoys providing a full range of dermatologic care to his patients at Dallas Associated Dermatologists.
His specialties and professional interests include skin cancer screenings, treating skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema and rosacea, as well as cosmetic injectables/rejuvenation. Understanding each individual patient's concerns while building a personal relationship is an important aspect of Dr. Crawford's practice. Along with providing superior medical care, his extensive training and knowledge in the anatomy of the face allows him to skillfully perform cosmetic treatments.
Dr. Crawford's education began by completing his bachelor's from the Mid-America Nazarene College, then went on to receive his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, where he graduated at the top of his class. Dr. Crawford finalized his professional education at the University of Minnesota where he completed his residency in dermatology.
In his time outside of the office, Dr. Crawford enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
- Texas Rangers' Team Dermatologist
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Texas Dermatological Society
- Dallas Dermatological Society
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- D Magazine - Best Doctors in Dallas 2006-2009, 2013
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors - 2010-2016
- Best Doctors in America - 2003 - 2006 and 2009-2015