Christopher W. Carr, MD
Dr. Christopher Carr is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in medical and surgical dermatology.
Dr. Carr began his education at Princeton University where he graduated summa cum laude. He then went on to receive his medical degree from The University of Mississippi Medical Center where he graduated as Valedictorian of his medical class. He then completed his dermatology residency at the highly respected Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Carr’s research interests include dermatitis and cutaneous physiology.
Along with staying involved in the latest in dermatological advances and innovations, Dr. Carr enjoys spending time with his wife, two daughters and two dogs. He is an authentic BBQ fan and loves watching football. Dr. Carr has also earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
Honors & Awards
- D Magazine - Best Doctors in Dallas - 2023
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Valedictorian, University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Summa cum laude, Princeton University