Jerald Sklar, MD
Dr. Jerald Sklar is a board-certified dermatologist with a passion for people.
His specialties and professional interests include acne, eczema and rashes, mole monitoring, and skin cancer diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Sklar caters to patients of all ages and skin types, diagnosing and treating an array of skin conditions as well as coordinating individual cosmetic treatment regimens.
Dr. Sklar received his bachelor's in biology from Washington University, graduating magna cum laude and with honors. He then advanced to Medical School at the University of Texas Branch in Galveston, Texas, where he also completed his medical internship. Dr. Sklar then continued on to complete his residency in dermatology at The University of Oklahoma, where he served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Sklar is a devoted fan of the Dallas Cowboys and Mavericks and is honored to serve as the team Dermatologist for both organizations.
Away from the office, Dr. Sklar is an avid golfer (who finally got his first hole-in-one this year!), and a big-time foodie who enjoys dining at various restaurants in Dallas. He also enjoys traveling and spending time with his 2 adult children.
- Dallas Cowboys’ Team Dermatologist (1993 – present)
- Dallas Mavericks’ Team Dermatologist (2010 – present)
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Honors & Awards
- D Magazine – Best Doctors in Dallas - 2001-2022
- D Magazine Hall of Fame - 2021-2022
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors – 2004-2022
- Best Doctors in America – 1996-2015